Terms & Conditions:
The following terms and conditions govern your purchase of tickets through deserttickets.com. Whether you visit our site and make a purchase, or order tickets via telephone with a Desert Tickets representative, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. Please read through the Terms and Conditions carefully before making a purchase. If you are under the age of 18, then you may only use this site or our customer call center in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian.
1. All Sales Are Final - No Exceptions - Once a ticket request is submitted online or over the phone, there are no cancellations, refunds, or exchanges. Only purchase tickets after you are absolutely certain you want them. You will receive an email immediately after you place your order on our website confirming that we have received your order. This email does not yet confirm those tickets. A confirmation receipt will be issued once your order has been completed and confirmed, and your payment has been received. If there are any issues with your order, such as tickets no longer available, we will contact you ASAP to try to find replacement tickets or cancel the order.
2. Ticket Prices - Due to the costs associated with obtaining tickets in the secondary market, the price you pay for tickets may be well above the face value printed on the ticket. Much like the stock market, prices are set by supply and demand and can fluctuate quite a bit. Desert Tickets is not affiliated with any box office or venue. All prices are in U.S. Dollars. Ticket prices and availability are subject to change at any time.
3. Ticket Availability - Ticket sales are not made in real time. Ticket price and availability is guaranteed after your order is confirmed, via phone or email, by us. We do our best to confirm each order as quickly as possible during normal business hours. If the tickets you have requested are no longer available, or if the price from our vendor has gone up, we will make every effort to replace them with equivalent or better tickets at the same price of the original tickets you requested. If we are unable to do so, we will offer a full refund and cancellation of the order. We reserve the right to upgrade any order at no additional cost to the customer. This means we may upgrade your tickets with a better row in a section as good or better than what you ordered. This is a standard industry practice.
4. Payment - By placing your order on our website or over the phone, you authorize Desert Tickets to charge your method of payment for the total amount of the order at time of purchase. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
5. Cancelled Events - If an event is officially cancelled and has not been postponed or re-scheduled, a full refund will be issued for the amount paid for the tickets. Any shipping charges are not refundable. In order to obtain a refund, the unused ticket(s) must be returned to our office via FedEx or registered mail within 10 business days after the event has been officially cancelled. This only applies if the tickets are physical tickets. This requirement does not apply to electronic tickets such as "print at home" PDF tickets, Flash Seats, or similar electronic tickets; we do not need those back for cancelled events.
6. Postponed Events, Event Time Changes, Venue Seating Changes - If an event is postponed or the start time has changed, the tickets will be honored for the new date and/or time. New tickets will not need to be issued. We cannot offer refunds or exchanges for postponed events or event time changes. Event date, times, venue and subject matter may change. We are not always notified if a show is postponed, rescheduled or canceled. It is the buyer's responsibility to monitor the event and to confirm any changes to the event with the entity putting on the event. In certain instances, a venue, promoter, or any entity putting on the event will require a ticket holder to relocate his or her seat or otherwise change the seating configuration in a manner beyond our control. Desert Tickets shall not be held responsible for any such change and will not be obligated to provide a refund or any other compensation. We cannot be held responsible for structural items in the venue that may negatively impact your view, such as railings or audio/video equipment. IF a ticket has "limited view" printed on the ticket, the website will indicate that fact in the notes of the ticket listing.
7. Cancelled or Postponed Events Related Costs - Desert Tickets is not responsible for any other costs, consequential or incidental, incurred due to cancelled or postponed events. This includes, but is not limited to, travel costs and lodging. Customers accept all customary risks associated with Live Entertainment.
8. Verification of Tickets Upon Receipt - It is the responsibility of the customer to check the tickets carefully when you receive them. If you believe there is any error regarding the ticket location, event, or date of event, please contact us immediately to rectify the situation.
9. Lost or Stolen Tickets - We are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. We cannot replace or re-print physical tickets. Please treat them like cash, as they cannot be replaced! If the tickets are lost in transit to you by the shipping company we chose, i.e. FedEx, USPS Priority Mail, UPS, then we WILL replace the tickets with as good or better seating.
10. Errors on the website relating to seat location or pricing - As our website lists thousands of tickets to thousands of events, we cannot be held responsible for typographical errors within the inventory listed for sale. We make every effort to prevent pricing errors, and they are extremely rare. If an error is found when processing your order, we will notify you immediately to deal with the situation. We will offer other seating choices or notify you of the correct price. We are not responsible to complete an order with an obvious pricing error on the site, such as a ticket listed for $40 when similar seats are $400. If the correct price is not acceptable to you, Desert Tickets will allow you to cancel the order. Seating charts on Deserttickets.com are for informational purposes only and may not provide an exact representation of the final layout of the venue's seating.
11. Credit Card Fraud Prevention - We take credit card fraud very seriously to protect our customers and ourselves. Credit card fraud is not tolerated. At our discretion for any order, we MAY contact you and ask for a signed authorization form, and/or a photo of the front and back of the credit card and Drivers License/Passport. If we do not receive the requested items in a very timely manner, your order will be cancelled.
12. Ticket Delivery - We will deliver your tickets as soon as possible. Delivery may be delayed due to availability from our sources. We guarantee you will receive your tickets in time for the event, and we will keep you informed of your expected delivery date. Certain events offer electronic delivery via email (PDF Tickets), other electronic delivery such as Flash Seats, or physical tickets. Tickets that may state "instant download": we will deliver them as soon as your order has been reviewed by our fraud prevention department and is processed. Any electronic tickets will be delivered as soon as possible via email or mobile transfer. Some electronic tickets may be delayed until we receive them from our supplier. We will always contact you with instructions to receive electronic tickets. If physical tickets, we ship with signature required via FedEx, USPS Priority Mail, or UPS. Some physical tickets may also be delivered via will-call at the venue or local courier. We will always keep you well informed of your delivery method.
13. Other Limitations of Liability - We are not responsible for any delay causing you to arrive late or miss all or part of your event, for any reason. This includes, but is not limited to, inclement weather. We cannot refund or exchange tickets that you did not use because you did not arrive at the event. We are only responsible for delivering your tickets in time for the event.